Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Scrappy Fabric Cards

Last night I found some card making paper while going through some boxes. They gave me an idea to use up some of those teeny bits of fabric that I'm forever saving with grand visions of sewing them into a lovely quilt or wall hanging........Yeah, righhhhht.

So I sewed them to the card paper. I used spray adhesive on the fabric just to prevent it from shifting out
of place as I sewed (Note to self: let glue dry before sewing on the machine).

 It was easier than I thought and I think they turned out pretty nice. I finished some of the cards off with some gold ink and my Thank You stamp. The rest I left blank for personalized messages. Pretty, one of a kind, and more fun than a trip to the shops to buy a card!
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment